Sunday, March 31, 2013

bangun awal

30 / 3 / 2013

1) bgun sungguh awal, sehingga kne bebel dgn assistant sendri. my bad. hahaha..

2) lunch hour with no lunch. sian perut i.. tiada lagi lagu keroncong, yg ada cume lgu hip hop remix dengan rock kapak. pening dibuatnye.. o_O

3) nice dinner with my brother. im glad to see his happy face.. haha, know why? because i woke up so 'early'. i left home with no breakfast for him. i only come home for lunch. a very good lesson for me though. (-.-)"

4) i met someone in fb. i already know him during working part time 8 years ago. i told ainil about this... n she prefer me to not fall for him. i love the attention he gave to me, but to be safe, i have to keep it low..

5) i miss my mom... she treat me like a princess.

6) i miss my mom... she treat me like a princess.

7) i miss my mom... she treat me like a princess.

8) i knew i was 'spoiled' from doing homework. n today i am experiencing the consequences. baru hang tau na..

wassalam.

No comments: